Established in 1997, stepped into Coco Peat business in the recent years. We have tie-up with factories in India where we apply our Quality Assurance process to ensure the right raw material & production standards are followed.
For Singapore customers we do take care of the import formalities and supply them at to your doorsteps. We do supply for retail market needs from individual buyers to wholesalers.
Coco Peat/Coco Coir/Coco Fiber is an organic extract of coir fibre from coconut husk, which is being pressed in diverse forms after dried.
It is an ideal growing medium for organic applications. It suits perfectly for horticulture and agriculture to emerge seeds, seeding plants, vegetable growing, cultivating flowers, farms, greenhouses as well as use in potting mixtures and soil conditions.
- 100% Organic and a renewable resource
- Uniform in Composition, odorless
- Good drainage / Good aeration
- High water holding capacity, great absorption
- Promotes strong root growth
- It is useful to make mixtures of Potting.
- You can see that in the Green Houses as well.
- Hydroponics That Media’s main element.
- Big Nursery and Gardens part.
- It is the best support in nursery seedling.
- For horticulture and floriculture, it also has its applications.
- Coco Peat is used by farmers as Worm Bedding.
- Home Gardening or Kitchen Gardening or Terrace Gardening is the best soil content.